Daily Reads

5.25.2012

InstaFriday

I love the ritual of putting this post together every Friday. Each picture reminds me of a moment that made the week special, and when they're put together they make a mosaic of my blessings. It always reminds me I have so much to be thankful for.
Have a great weekend, friends! xoxo
1 - I wish we'd gotten one of these snack things sooner. It's kind of like a Kong which is perfect for our terrier-like little boy.
2 - This was a proud moment for me :)
3 - Kelle's book, Bloom, was totally inspiring. You should read it. And her blog.
4 - Riding the rails - going to check out Cambridge.
5 - Just looking over the menu at lunch.
6 - We have a great little park right across the street from our apartment, complete with friendly ducks. In the afternoons we like to go feed them.
7 - Looking back. I've been doing that lately.
8 - Another afternoon at the park, kicked back in the best swing ever.
9 - To say that Michael enjoys pasta would be a gross understatement. This is a guy who just ate three plates of spaghetti.
10 - Groceries for the holiday weekend!
11 - Another rainy day, but the three of us went out for a walk anyway and it was beautiful.
12 - Indoor s'mores on a rainy night. So good. (Next time I'm going to try this.)
13 - A picnic lunch at the zoo!
14 - Watching the snow leopard (and growling).
15 - The big kitty. Our favorite. He rolled around and licked his paws and yawned right in front of us. Michael was in heaven!
(find me on instagram at mtchristi)

19. long weekends with my family!
20. sun in the forecast
21. my sister-in-law's healthy pregnancy
22. a little niece on the way - in five weeks!

4 comments:

  1. Love all your pics...wasn't Kelle's book amazing to read??!! I loved reading it. Very inspiring. So happy to have found your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your photos! That pasta face reminds me so much of when my boys were little. Of course, some of them still look like that after they eat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Love the leaf! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christi, thank you for visiting my blog :) I wish I had the secrets to growing cilantro in abundance, but you saw my pot... Puny little plants! If you ever find out the secret, please share! Adorable pics, your little man is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete