Daily Reads

3.19.2012

You may have noticed that I'm slightly hooked on Instagram (mtchristi is my handle if you'd like to check me out). It's been my favorite for some time, and I love it even more now that I heard about this genius app to use with it!

PostalPix lets you print your Instagram photos! And they are delivered to your door!! (Insert Hallelujah chorus.) It's so simple to use, the prices are totally reasonable, and the photos look great. Convenience of iPhone camera, and good old-fashioned photos in hand. The best of both worlds.
(Instagrams within an Instagram. Somebody stop me.)

3 comments:

  1. Can you use it to order non-instagram photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, Alicia. I haven't tried, but it looks like it's formatted for 4x6, 5x7, and 8x10 pictures as well as square pictures.

      Delete
  2. Whoa! I almost missed this post somehow-but AWESOME. That's so cool. I'm all over it.

    ReplyDelete