Daily Reads

3.09.2012

Happy weekend!

It's been a banner week.
It got sunny and the crocuses popped up!
...and Michael started walking!
It's so funny - we've been waiting and waiting for him to do it.
Then, yesterday, he just decided it was time.
We've been joking that he must have been feeling saucy because he was wearing his Austin t-shirt :)

We're slowly making arrangements for our move to Texas - cleaning out, donating, packing, shipping, etc. I'm looking forward to more of the same this weekend. I know at some point I will be overwhelmed by this move, but right now I'm just thankful to be going home with my little family. 

I keep thinking about how I felt last year at this time. I was so happy and so excited to meet our little boy. The whole world seemed bright and fresh and like it was opening up for the first time, just to welcome our son. Here we are again on the brink of spring, and again it is so  beautiful and filled with the promise of God's good blessings.

Have a wonderful weekend, friends! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment