Daily Reads

3.23.2012

Fill in the blank Friday

Hello from Texas! And happy Friday! 
We made it in one piece, and we are soaking up the sun, good food, and time with family.
I'll be back soon with more news and pictures - in the meantime, here's a little fill in the blank friday fun. Click on the link to play along. 
Have a great weekend, friends! xoxo

1.  My favorite color is  orange. It's so happy and energizing!

2.   My home decor color palette includes a lot of neutrals (off-whites and browns) with bright pops of color.

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color red .

4. The color I detest is light pink. It's just boring to me.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be   saturated pinks, reds, blues...lots of jewel tones.

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is  orange, sadly. There's so much yellow in my skin it makes me look kind of sick.

7.  The color of my favorite dress is  black.

No comments:

Post a Comment