Daily Reads

3.15.2012

Things are unsettled around here. 

The move preparation continues between trips outside to look at the ducks, final playdates with friends at the park, games of chase and tickle, reading, eating, peek-a-boo, and general reveling in the warmer weather. 

Part of me wants to relax and enjoy every minute with Michael, but I have this constant nagging in my mind. Everything is disorganized. Our routine is off. Am I forgetting to do something important? How is this going to work out bouncing around between cities and temporary housing? I'm a master at imagining the worst-case scenario. My wise Mom (who moved our household - with four kids - at least ten times) assures me that it will all get done, and it will all work out, and one day soon we will be settled again. 
I know she's right. 

In two weeks we'll be in Houston whether I get anxious about it or not.

So I'm taking a deep breath and having another cookie and taking things one day at a time.
And, thank you for letting me get a little of that off my chest :)

2 comments: