Happy Friday! I can't wait to spend the long weekend having fun with my guys. We don't have anything planned except eating, relaxing, and playing. What a treat! Today I'm linking up with The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday - click the link to play along!
2. Falling in love is easy when you've found the right one! Staying in love takes work, but as far as I can tell if you work at it, it just keeps getting better with time.
3. Marriage is all about being a team - supporting and serving each other, respecting each others' feelings, setting goals together, working together, giving each other a break, and having fun together.
4. The longest relationship I've ever had was 13 years with Tim! (Fourteen and a half if you count the friendship that came before the relationship.)
5. The key to a good relationship is being Christ-like. And seeing the best in each other!
6. I feel loved when Tim tells me he's proud of me :)
7. My favorite quote about love is from a book called Gilead by Marilynne Robinson: "Love is holy because it is like grace - the worthiness of its object is never really what matters."