Daily Reads

2.17.2012

Fill in the blank Friday


Happy Friday! I can't wait to spend the long weekend having fun with my guys. We don't have anything planned except eating, relaxing, and playing. What a treat! Today I'm linking up with The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday - click the link to play along!

         1.  The love of my life is  Tim - God's great gift to me :)

2.   Falling in love is  easy when you've found the right one! Staying in love takes work, but as far as I can tell if you work at it, it just keeps getting better with time.

3.  Marriage is  all about being a team - supporting and serving each other, respecting each others' feelings, setting goals together, working together, giving each other a break, and having fun together.

4. The longest relationship I've ever had was   13 years with Tim! (Fourteen and a half if you count the friendship that came before the relationship.)

5. The key to a good relationship is   being Christ-like. And seeing the best in each other!

           6. I feel loved when Tim tells me he's proud of me :)



7.  My favorite quote about love is   from a book called Gilead by Marilynne Robinson: "Love is holy because it is like grace - the worthiness of its object is never really what matters."


No comments:

Post a Comment