Daily Reads

2.03.2012

Fill in the blank Friday

1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross off my life list is     building our dream cabin in Montana  .

2.    Kissing my dog     is something I like that other people think is weird.

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be      "Life with Mikey"    .

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are     lots of pretty tulips at the grocery store    ,    Michael possibly starting to walk?    and      the end of the month because March definitely means spring is here!   

5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is   old blues and soul - whatever moves me ;) 

6.  If I found out that the production of     Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers    was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is    grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment