Daily Reads

2.10.2012

Fill in the blank Friday

Good morning and happy Fill in the Blank Friday!! 

1.  I started my blog because   I wanted a quiet place to focus on things that were beautiful, holy, and praiseworthy. I knew it would be good to put my thoughts and feelings down sometimes, but I also wanted to collect photos and images that were inspiring to me. In my mind all of that goes together - they are all things that add beauty and quality to my life, and hopefully to the lives of people who read along!


2.   One thing I love seeing on other blogs   are glimpses into other people's lives - specifically other moms of young children. If you're reading good blogs it's both reassuring (I'm not the only one who let my son wear pjs all day today! I'm not the only one who feels like my house is falling apart sometimes!) and inspiring (I never thought about it that way! How creative!)

3.  Something I love about blogging   is that it's available to everyone - both reading and writing! 


4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably   Michael's birth story. It doesn't do justice to the awesome experience of bringing my son into the world, but it brings back such sweet memories and emotions! I've never been so thankful, happy, in love, relieved, or as proud as I was on that day. (A few other, random posts I like: this one, this one, and this one.)

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is   that I'm a physical therapist. I don't know if I've ever mentioned that on the blog!?

6.  My new favorite blogs to read are    rockstar diaries, and enjoying the small things. I realize these blogs are well-known and hugely popular, but they are new to me and I'm loving them!

7.  Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are   being political, and ranting about negative things. Neither of those fits my number one criteria of adding beauty to life ;)

Happy weekend!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment