Daily Reads

8.30.2012

Faves

These globes look so beautiful grouped together.

I'm always looking for new versions of the classic s'more.
A couple of reeeaaally good ones here and here.

The older I get, the more I love an indoor tent. This one is simple and so sweet.

And an easy mini party tent! See? Aren't tents the best?

The only thing better than an indoor tent - pretty indoor butterflies.

This coat. Now that we live in Houston I'm pretty sure I'll never need to wear a coat again,
but I can love it from afar.

Some of the prettiest fabrics I've seen in a long time.

3 comments:

  1. I loved this post and all of those links!!!! I saw an empty playroom on Tues. that an indoor tent would look great in. :) I am also thinking I might steal the butterflies idea for my girls to make for their room. Thanks for the beautiful, creative inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to come visit during winter so you can wear your pretty sweaters & coats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you think! ;) We're planning a trip for Christmas!

      Delete