Daily Reads

6.29.2012

I see them everywhere. In the grocery store. The airport. The coffee shop. At the park.
Moms like me with one hand on the stroller, and an iPhone in the other, snapping pictures of their world.
A bunch of them are over here at Life Rearranged for InstaFriday - link up and play along!
(find me on instagram at mtchristi)
* * * * * * * * *
Our week looked like this...
Sunday afternoon we took a walk at one of my favorite spots along Memorial Drive in Cambridge. 
As you can see, it was a gorgeous day and the view did not disappoint. I'm going to miss this lovely city.

But it's not too hard to say goodbye when you have a one-way ticket to Texas!! 
/ Watching Olympic trials - very tense / Summer rain on the window screen

A drive through Back Bay on our way to church / Mama giving her little cub a cobra lesson / 
We once saw a bunny rabbit in this spot on our daily walk, and now he stops here every time

Peeking over the bridge, looking for ducks / Wrestle-mania in the living room / My current read

Sunshine, dogwood and storm clouds / Waiting for his daddy to come home / Pretty little weeds

* * * * * * * * *
So, how will you spend this summer weekend, friends? 
We're heading up the coast to spend some time in Portland, Maine - my Father's Day gift to Tim. I'm so excited!!
See you back here on Monday - xoxo

~linking up with friday favorite things~

5 comments:

  1. Are you liking The Happiness Project? I've wondered if it is good. Great pics!
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carolyn! I like the book a lot! It really gets me thinking, and I love that. I highly recommend it!

      Delete
  2. Mikey looks SO big in the 6th picture! I think he's pointing to the bunny? Sheesh. He's growing up. amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he's pointing to the spot where he saw a bunny once :) I know - he looks older every day. Makes me happy and sad :|

      Delete
  3. I'm reading the Happiness Project too! Life changing!

    (stopping by from instafriday)

    ReplyDelete