Daily Reads

5.28.2010

Faves

Happy Memorial Day weekend out there! I'm back from one of the most refreshing weeks I've had in a long time! What a blessing to get away to a beautiful place and spend time with my love! A few {other} things that made me smile this week:

I'm loving Thomas Paul's bright, punchy colors. I especially love their fabrics - so gorgeous! Thanks for passing this along, Grant!

For those of us who think there aren't enough holidays with trees brought indoors and decorated, a birthday tree seen on oh happy day. The designer spray painted party poppers gold! What a great idea!

I am not in the market for baby stuff at this point in my life, but when I do have little ones of my own, I plan to dress them in hats with ears as often as possible. This genius little shop on etsy features many and they are adorable. 



Design sponge has a recurring column called 'Living In' (as in 'Living In: Alice and Wonderland', with photos of the film and items that capture the feel and style of the film). This week featured Wes Anderson's The Darjeeling Limited! I LOVE Wes Anderson, his style, his movies, and the items featured in this installment of 'Living In'. They do such a great job of capturing the style of the films they feature!

And finally, a great (new-to-us) band out of California, The Union Line. We saw these guys live while we were in San Diego and really enjoyed their sound! Check them out - I especially love New Song #1 and #2! Mmmmm, sounds like southern California...
Enjoy the long weekend!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment