Daily Reads

1.27.2012

Fill in the blank Friday


1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is     France. Tim and I spent two weeks backpacking all over the country in late spring. We traveled by plane, metro, train, foot, car, and scooter. We went to Paris, Nice, Aix en Provence, Dijon, and back to Paris. It was the most amazing trip!   

2.    Israel     is somewhere I'd love to go someday. (Also, I'd love to spend time in Italy, Greece, Switzerland, Spain, Iceland, Argentina, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Egypt, and Morocco.) 

3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by     sleeping or reading (pre-Mikey). Post-Mikey we read books, eat snacks, get to know nearby passengers, walk around the cabin...whatever it takes    .

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are     my iPhone    ,    hand sanitizer   and     my wallet   .

5.  My favorite travel companion is    Tim. No contest  .

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is    when on a weekend trip to NYC with my sister and her husband we scored a deal on a room at a very cool hotel. We were already pumped to be staying there, but when we checked in they upgraded us to the owner's suite!!! (Link here - click on owner's suite for a little tour.) It was bonkers. I will never know why they decided to upgrade us (we couldn't have possibly looked cool enough?!?) but we enjoyed every minute of that weekend in New York living like rock stars  .

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is    crocodile in Australia  .

8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in    Paris. Just for a little while. It's been a dream of mine since I was like eleven years old. I get dreamy just thinking about the food, the language, walking the city...sigh.  


9.  I have been to    forty five   states in the U.S. (Still need to visit Alaska, Hawaii, Michigan, and the Carolinas.)

No comments:

Post a Comment