Daily Reads

1.13.2012

Fill in the blank Friday

1.   The last thing I ate was     coffee, OJ, vanilla yogurt, and baguette   .

2.   The last song I listened to was    the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme      .

3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell   (CHRISTI) it, sit, stir...I'm not into this   .

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick     if I can only have one I'll pick red - I like it, it's flattering, and it works in all seasons   .

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find    diapers, wipes, changing pad, cheerios, a bib, my wallet, pouch of cosmetics, a pen, a little stuffed horse, and some teething toys  .

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to    read some blogs (if Mikey is still content to play by himself)  .

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is    old Motown stuff or country music played live in a dancehall  .

No comments:

Post a Comment