Oh, free time. How I took you for granted when I had you in abundance. (Actually, this is so appropriate. Mikey seems to be taking longer naps lately. Yaay for two hours of free time in the morning!!)
1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is get a pedicure. Original? Constructive? No. But, it is oh-so-relaxing to me. .
2. When I have free time I tend to spend it working on my to-do list or cleaning house. Weekends feel so indulgent - when Tim plays with Michael and I have all the time I want to shower or clean the kitchen it feels like a holiday :) Funny how my definition of "free" time has changed since having a baby .
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would sleep in, take a long power yoga class, take a leisurely shower, get a pedi, read, nap, take a long walk, and do a little shopping .
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) alone. It's just more relaxing to me .
5. Most of my free time happens when Michael is sleeping or when Tim is home on the weekends and free for baby duty. True free time is rare (for me and for Tim) and like gold these days .
6. The best thing about free time is it is so rejuvenating. A little bit of quiet time goes a long way for me .
7. The next time I have free time I should probably exercise but instead, I'll probably clean house and try to childproof the drawers in the kitchen .