Daily Reads

10.14.2012

We've been in our house for a month and a half now, and every day it feels more and more like home. There are so many things I love about living here but one of my favorites is the light. Michael and I have started a little tradition of taking photos every afternoon. He plays and hams it up for the camera and I do my best to capture him. 
I still have so much to learn about photography, but I'm enjoying picking it up as I go.

Here are a few of our afternoon shots from the last week. Michael will be 18 months old this week, and for me these photos are so telling. We're in a new phase with him. He understands everything and I'm continually amazed at his quick mind. He's started smiling a new smile lately. It's still sweet, but it's mischevious and a little bit fierce. Like he's in on the joke and we had better watch out. The last traces of baby boy are fading quickly and there's a little wild man left in his place.

No comments:

Post a Comment