Daily Reads

10.26.2012

{holiday} Faves


I've just been going along, thinking it's still the end of summer (you see, until yesterday it was in the high 80s, buggy, and humid here), so imagine my surprise when I picked up some milk at the store yesterday and the expiration date on the bottle said November 20th. Unbelievable! But this morning a wonderful thing happened. We woke to a cool, cloudy, blustery day. The kind that happens when fall is here to stay. It's got me all excited. I'm wearing cords and boots, burning a pumpkin candle, and grinning like an idiot. There's something so exhilarating about a brisk fall day, don't you think?
Seems like the perfect time to share some of the holiday faves I've been storing up. 


I'm going to do my best to make our Thanksgiving table look just like this.

And I'm dreaming up all kinds of ideas for a garland like this to hang above the table .

A pretty little personalized calendar. This one's going on the gift list.

Mmmm. Pie.

A hot chocolate party. So cute! (Free printables included.)

There are so many fun holiday lights at IKEA! This one is my favorite.

Snuggly Christmas pjs for Michael. (These too.)

Happy weekend, friends! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment