Daily Reads

6.07.2011

Design Mom

Have I mentioned lately how much I love this blog and Gabrielle Blair the woman who writes it? (I'm not the only one - Design Mom was recently named by Time magazine as one of the top websites of 2010. Design Mom is just one of several blogs to which she contributes.) I loved it even before I knew I was going to be a mother, and now that I am one I am more and more impressed. The blog is consistently full of great thoughts and advice about pregnancy, motherhood, family, and style. Gabrielle and her husband have six children (!) and it's obvious how much they enjoy their big family - they are currently living abroad in France for a year and fully embracing the french way of life! So refreshing and so cool! I just love this family photo (taken before baby #6). To me it's so representative of Gabrielle and her creative flair!
Blair family via Design Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment