Daily Reads

7.29.2011

Faves

Hello and happy Friday! I'm in an extra good mood this Friday because my parents are on their way here to spend a week with us! At the Cape!! 
Summertime at the beach with family. Three of my favorite things - my head may explode with happiness. So before we take off, here are a few faves from the last week. 

One stylish (and fearless!) mom shares her photos of traveling around Europe with her three kids. Tim and I are already wondering how soon we can whisk Michael off to the old country - these gorgeous photos make me want to go sooner than later!

Walnut iPad case from substrata spotted on design*sponge.
Kind of pricey, and heavy I'm sure, 
but that wood is just gorgeous!
Such a refreshing change from all of our shiny black gadgets.

Turkish bath towels from ashblue
I'd love to have the orange one.
And finally, an inspired nursery for a little cowboy.
Have a great weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment