Daily Reads

3.01.2013

Happy weekend faves

photo via my instagram

Happy Friday, and happy first day of March, friends! It sounds so negative, but I'm always happy to see February go. Here's to longer, sunnier days ahead! I'm off for a girl's weekend with my besties from college! I'm going to miss that little nugget, but I can't wait to just relax and connect with my sweet friends. While I pack, here are a few faves from this week:

I always get the travel bug this time of year. I'd love to jet off to a distant land with one of these.

I think I'll go here.

And wear these on the journey.

The perfect print for my little oceanographer. (He loves whales and can identify and name four types!)


It's time to start planning Michael's second birthday party. Lots of cute ideas here.

A food passport for me and my man. Can't wait to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment