Daily Reads

12.05.2012

Guide to gift guides


image
      I love gift-giving. It is, without a doubt, my love language. I think that's the biggest reason I love Christmas. There's nothing like giving the right gift to someone you love - making them feel special and loved and excited - it's the best! I actually keep a note in my phone with a running list of gift ideas for friends and loved ones. When inspiration strikes I jot down my idea and later I'm always glad I took the time. In my experience, good gifts take time and thought, so I try not to get in a situation where I'm shopping in desperation at the last minute.

     Having said that, sometimes inspiration is scarce. When there isn't much time for leisurely browsing for the right gift I rely on gift guides. And there are some amazing gift guides out there! I've rounded up a few of the best for anybody who might be looking for a little inspiration. Consider it my gift to you! xo

* * * * * * * * *
to & from - a huge volume of amazing gift ideas from your favorite bloggers.
Design Mom - toy gift guide from an absolute expert.
Oh Happy Day - guide to experiences you can give.
A Cup of Jo - thoughtful, quirky gifts for everyone on your list.
Real Simple - stylish, affordable gifts including creative stocking-stuffers.

* * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment