Daily Reads

12.16.2011

Fill in the blank Friday

I'm home alone on a Friday night. This seems like the right thing to do:



1.   My most favorite "little thing" is     curling up for a nap with Ella. It's not that I love her the most. It's that she is the world's best cuddler. (I should clarify; naps used to be a "little thing" to me, but now naps are pretty much the most awesome indulgence I can think of. Like, right up there with jewelery and massages and sleeping through the night.)   

2.   I'd give anything to   keep Michael safe/happy/healthy      .

3.  I can't believe    how fast the last year has gone by. I feel like I've been living in a time warp. It's crazy    .

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is    paint my nails with my new sparkly polish. It's the last thing on my list after all the other things I needed to get done, but it's the one I'm most excited about and I think I'm going to get to it    .

5.  The last thing I wanted to do today was    make Mikey cry it out when he was falling asleep for his nap. But I did it and we both survived. :(

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say:   The best thing about today is that it was Tim's last day of work before the holidays. We get him all to ourselves for almost two weeks!! 

7.  My favorite candle scent is    an evergreen candle I got from Williams Sonoma last year. Dee-lish  .

No comments:

Post a Comment