Daily Reads

7.21.2010

Out of the woods


Has God ever led you through the woods and brought you out to a beautiful sunny place? I have just had such an experience. First, I studied and thought about nothing but a stressful licensing exam for five weeks. I took the exam, was afraid I failed, and the next day Tim and I got on a plane home to Texas. In the days that followed, when I normally would have been obsessing like crazy over the results, God relieved my mind and filled me up with precious friends, laughter, fun, music, dancing, good food and the love of my family. I got my results {passed!} with my parents standing right next to me and we hugged and cheered and celebrated together. 

God is so good.
His timing is perfect.
His ways are perfect.
He looks after our needs and gives us the joys of our heart.
I am so, so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment